As summer carries on and we retreat to the water whether it be a pool, lake or river, let’s indulge and decorate the lake house in our minds.
1. An x-base accent table
2. Vintage pottery to accessorize
3. Thom uses the Theodore lamp from Arteriors in his lakeside living room
4. A chunky coffee table
5. Thom’s Weedsport upholstered chair for Vanguard
6. A go anywhere pouf the Seagrass cube
7. Get the pillow mix started with Alan Campbell’s petite zig zag
8. A great base, durable and right for any interior a seagrass rug w/black border
9. Layer Thom’s ikat rug over the seagrass
10. mood lighting with these lanterns
11. Pretty pair of Chiang Mai throw pillows in the mix
12. Bringing in a little yellow, still mixing pillows
13. Mixing all kinds of materials here, Thom uses this leather bench in his room
14. We went classic with our sofa, a linen roll arm on casters
15. We didn’t go custom work room we chose these linen drapes
16. A sweet little rattan table to set our drinks & periodicals on
17. Pair of vintage cognac leather slipper chairs
And now a quick word from our sponsors!
The Estate of Things recently set up shop at the MART Collective in Venice, CA. Come by and see us!