Last week we introduced you to the Indiana project. Â After a week of demolition this is what some of the house looks like now.
Downstairs bath & hallway
akward built in dresser in master bedroom
The dresser has been removed and wall will be patched. The dresser was removed to create more space for placement of the toilet in the half bath.
Closet in the master bedroom has been cleared out to become a half bath accessed in the living room
There is still at least another week and half of interior demo. Â What’s on the demo docket for this week:
- Demo upstairs bath & walls
- Clear out water damaged trim and window framing in upstairs bedroom on right
- Remove free standing closet in upstairs bedroom on right
- Discard upstairs a/c window units
- Demo closet wall in upstairs bedroom on left to create one big closet with doorway in the middle
- Electrician will begin stripping out knob & tube wiring where exposed
- Remove unneeded doors and store in the basement
- Remove all cornices
- Take unwanted appliances to Habitat for Humanity store
Thanks for playing,
And now a quick word from our sponsors!
The Estate of Things recently set up shop at the MART Collective in Venice, CA. Come by and see us!