Remember when we talked about the ginormous stringy light fixture globe
I pulled it off. It was easy and I think you all should try it. Next time you come visit me I may have 100 of these hanging from my ceiling.
Here it is in my kitchen:
My method, despite popular opinion included a large Exercise ball. This worked beautifully. It also required a TON of liquid starch and then I sprayed it down afterward with Clear Enamel to insure it doesn’t crumple.I got the fixture from Lowe’s and after all of this unnecessary engineering – I just tied the string to it. Voila.
Other than that it was just me and 7 packages of yarn and several spinny sessions. I think next time I won’t use as much yarn and I’ll pay a little bit better attention in the final result of the stringy pattern.
Let’s see your pictures next!! :)